Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 31/07/2020
As an Incident Coordinator, you will be working within the Managed Services Team, as part of the Incident Management team. As part of our team, you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work.
The role and your mission:
In your role, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall incident management process.
Service Implementation & Review
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Owns the process and supporting documentation for the process from a strategic and tactical perspective. Approves all changes to the process and development of process improvement plans.
- Ensure the design of the Incident process aligns with the business and industry best practices
- Promote and reinforce adherence to the process and policies associated with Incident Management.
- Keeps the Incident Management Confluence dedicated space updated.
- Works in conjunction with Continuous Improvement
- Provides quality assurance and checks on incidents logged in Zendesk
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents.
- Create Knowledge with repeatable procedures with a goal of reducing the number of Incidents. Create and submit knowledge articles as a playbook for future cases.
- Cooperate with Legal in order to identify E&Os and log them accordingly.
- Manage and improve Zendesk capabilities for logging/reporting related to the Incident/Problem/E&O Form.
- Complete monthly incident management performance reports
- Continuously analyze incident management service performance indicators to identify and implement service improvements
- Evidence implementation of better ways of working across the business
- Carry out risk assessment and risk management
Problem Solving/Troubleshooting/Darwin Expertise:
- Understand configuration best practice as per ID3 and coordinate delivery of client resolution for non-standard bespoke client requirements
- Understand Darwin in the context of client’s HR and Payroll processes and able to make high-level analysis, recommendations based on particular benefit schemes to improve the process and reduce risk
- Maintain and develop a broad technical knowledge of Darwin features and stay current with road map releases, bugs and future of the product
- Be aware of new enhancements and BUG fixes implemented by reviewing the Darwin release notes
- Be aware of bugs or technical issues on Darwin that could impact client operations
What skills and values you will bring:
Our Incident Management team is passionate about delivering a high-quality service. We want people with the confidence to guide and influence both internal and external stakeholders. We take pride in our work, always striving for the right first time delivery.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
- Knowledge with applications Confluence/Jira
- Experience in working with KPIs including SLAs and working in task management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
- Adaptability: ability to adapt strategy & direction in a fast-changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- High organizational skills: time management, prioritization, planning, and attention-to-detail
- High stakeholder management skills
- Ability to motivate the team and generate results
- Problem-solving: Analytical thinker, high troubleshooting skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Strong continuous improvement mind-set
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients