Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
The commercial finance team work closely with the business. They are a tremendous asset to the business and help to forecast progress of growth and identify opportunities. It is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, fast changing environment where your ability to adapt and improve processes will be integral to the success of the team.
Your mission will be:
The Junior Finance Analyst will be a bright individual with an analytical mind and interested in a career within finance. Their role will be key in assisting in analysis and supporting the FP&A team. The role will cover a variety of activities from the moth end close process to commercial analysis, such as but not limited to:
- Support Month-end close process and business partner with allocated departments
- Prepare Departmental P&L packs
- Contribute towards automation, reporting and process improvements
- Assis with Forecast & Budgeting
- Assist with revenue analysis
- Assist preparing monthly board deck, KPI and flash reports
- Support the Finance Business Partners with ad hoc financial analysis and projects as appropriate
What skills and values you will bring:
- Desire for a career in Finance
- Strong excel and data analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have the initiative and drive to succeed
- Ability to work well within a team
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Flexible attitude
- Ideally studying some form of numerical degree e.g. Accounting, finance, Economics
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?