Our mission and vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
We are a high performing, resilient team working with some of the world’s best known brands. We are the voice of the client internally at Thomsons. This is role will involve both managing a small portfolio of clients and overseeing a small number of client managers. This will be well balanced to ensure role success.
The role & your mission:
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of national and global accounts
- Providing excellent service and being the main point of contact for your clients
- Protecting and retaining your client relationships and existing revenue
- Increasing SaaS & fee revenue by looking at potential account growth opportunities
- Helping to resolve client issues in a timely manner with the help of our internal teams
- Collaborating with sales, solutions delivery, technology & support departments
- Helping to provide mentorship and advise to junior members of the team
- Working to retention & growth targets and other KPIs
What skills and values you will bring:
- Experience managing a portfolio of global or national accounts
- Solid track record of over achieving sales & retention targets
- Experience & knowledge of working within a SaaS organisation
- Must have solid experience in working in a B2B environment
- Ability to plan and build strategic reviews with your clients
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?