London, UK | Job Posted 26/07/2018
Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (Darwin).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Client Team!
About the team:
We are a high performing, resilient team working with some of the world’s best known brands. We are the voice of the client internally at Thomsons. This is role will involve both managing a small portfolio of clients and overseeing a small number of client managers. This will be well balanced to ensure role success.
Your mission will be:
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of national and global accounts
- Providing excellent service and being the main point of contact for your clients
- Protecting and retaining your client relationships and existing revenue
- Increasing SaaS & fee revenue by looking at potential account growth opportunities
- Helping to resolve client issues in a timely manner with the help of our internal teams
- Collaborating with sales, solutions delivery, technology & support departments
- Helping to provide mentorship and advise to junior members of the team
- Working to retention & growth targets and other KPIs
What skills and values you will bring:
- Experience managing a portfolio of global or national accounts
- Solid track record of over achieving sales & retention targets
- Experience & knowledge of working within a SaaS organisation
- Must have solid experience in working in a B2B environment
- Ability to plan and build strategic reviews with your clients
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.