London, UK | Job Posted 28/03/2018
Our mission & vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (Darwin).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Solutions Delivery team!
About the team:
Our amazing Solutions Delivery team are responsible for implementing Darwin to our clients. The SD team plays a critical role in helping our clients realise value from their investment in our technology.
Your mission will be:
The Lead Implementation Consultant is our most senior client delivery role, primarily responsible for managing complex delivery programmes for our Tier 1 global enterprise clients.
- managing complex delivery programmes for our tier 1 clients, an exciting client bank made up of huge global names
- ensuring that your programmes are running to time, budget & quality required
- line managing, mentoring and motivating more junior consultants and configuration specialists
- be one of the senior leaders within your 'pod' and a SD management team member
- occasionally ‘rolling up your sleeves’ to help the delivery team - lending your expertise in projects where needed to correct course
What skills & values you will bring:
- signficant experience managing complex delivery programmes on Enterprise grade software (ideally SaaS)
- a passion for technology, our clients and their employees
- proven capability to manage clients to scope - pushing back on scope creep in a constructive and collaborative manner
- resilience and gravitas, with capability to manage large client teams and C-level stakeholders
- a serious can-do attitude, with a focus on delivery and an innovative mindset
- a strong people management focus, with a passion for mentoring junior members and developing your team to succeed
- experience in the Benefits industry would be ideal, but is not essential
Our “PINK” benefits & what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending accountfor you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.