Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 07/08/2019
As an L&D Business Partner, you will be working within the Cluj People Team, as part of our Global People Team.
You would have strategic and tactical responsibility to design, develop, and execute talent management and learning initiatives with measurable results. The L&D Business Partner will be responsible for designing and delivering learning interventions that support the development of our Thomsons people.
The role and your mission:
- Work together with Head of People, Cluj Leadership Team and the UK L&D Business Partner to help shape the Thomsons training strategy, conduct skill gap analysis and learning need analysis;
- Act as a trusted adviser when L&D input is need for various projects
- Design and Deliver training sessions for Cluj people (Webinar, F2F, workshops, individual sessions etc.);
- Help develop individual development plans for all employees with a self-led approach, supporting managers and individual contributors where needed and collation for common skills areas;
- Own and coordinate monthly welcome sessions for Thomsons new joiners;
- Review and update (in conjunction with the UK L&D Business Partner) the Welcome Sessions content and delivery;
- Become main point of contact for all our L&D requests in Cluj – advise and track all training interventions (soft / technical etc.);
- Actively expand organizational development knowledge through training courses and daily research, and utilize this knowledge to drive value for the people;
- Maintain learning tools, including our learning management system (LMS);
- Manage all our training events: liaise with various training providers, schedule training sessions and ensure facility setup and attendees communication and engagement;
- Work with the UK L&D Business Partner to track spend on the L&D budget;
- Apply learning models, benchmark best practices/trends, and maintain knowledge of cutting-edge approaches
What skills & values you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Romanian – verbal and written;
- Consultative skills & able to facilitate in small group and classroom training settings;
- Applied knowledge of adult learning theories, instructional design methodologies and instructional delivery techniques;
- A Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience in human resource management, learning, training or related area, with a focus on learning and development;
- Good inter-personal and strong ownership skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to establish strong credible relationships. Excellent personal interaction and behaviour which supports forward thinking, drive, listening and empathy;
- Up to date skills in terms of trends and innovations in training and development, ability to make learning recommendations;
- Excellent communication skills in English – both spoken and written.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.