Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin™). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
Our Solutions Delivery department is integral to the success of Thomsons. Responsible for delivering our software programme and projects all over the world, working with some of the biggest clients globally. The Global PMO function is part of Solutions Delivery and are excited to offer a position to join a strong and motivated team!
The Role and Your Mission:
As our new PMO Analyst, you will be supporting the establishment of global governance, change management, and global business processes within the PMO function. You will have a direct impact by focusing on capturing, tracking, and improving the quality of data that can be used to create a more efficient service to our clients.
You will support our Global PMO Manager and peers by providing relevant and timely information to enable effective decision-making. The quality of your work will be critical as it affects the delivery of all global programme stakeholders, including those within our clients’ teams.
- Monitor and maintain operations tracking of the portfolio of project and programme data
- Analyse, report on, and manipulate raw data to represent - and highlight particular trends/patterns in - project and budgetary status
- Support and help define the key measures of success and metrics to measure delivery
- Completing core administration functions on an ERP system
- Support strategic planning activities and discussions that include regular interface with SD management and finance teams to provide analysis and recommendations for process improvements and implementation
- Monitoring adherence to project SLAs and key performance indicators
- Collating and publishing the monthly newsletter
- Track, coordinate, and communicate with clarity for all stakeholders
What Skills and Values you will bring:
- Experience working for an IT PMO or as a Project Management (or similar role)
- Confident self-starter who has the ability to act independently
- Interacts comfortably with other people with good verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity: will keep going until the job is done
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to detect patterns and analyse disparate data, and inquisitive
- The desire to work in a fast-paced operational role, with the ability to manage ambiguity, changing priorities, and remain focused on delivering excellent results
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Word, Excel (practical experience of using for data manipulation, e.g. pivot tables, simple formulas, etc. for data analysis and reporting)
Our “PINK” Benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- We champion flexible working, and our mission is to help you find YOUR work-life balance, whether that's standard working, part-time working, flexitime working, compressed hours, or working from home.
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off, and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?