Our mission & vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes benefits management and employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, with nearly 2 million people already using Darwin.
About the team:
Our Technology Implementation team is part of our Professional Services division and is integral to the success of Thomsons. They are are responsible for delivering our software all over the world and work with some of the biggest clients globally. The team plays a critical role in helping our clients realize value from their investment in our technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to maximise your potential with a fun, talented and vibrant team.
Your mission will be:
As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination of our delivery for global Enterprise clients. You will be a key member of the team with day-to-day awareness of all project and programme activities, both internally and with our clients, by:
- Creating and managing all project and programme plans from Thomsons templates
- Maintaining project and programme plan templates with Best Practice team
- Coordinating all programme communication – document control, meetings, issuance of project documentation
- Owning internal and external status reporting for programmes and supporting discussion with key client stakeholders
- Recording and managing of all project actions
- Managing project details and data in Jira
- Owning monitoring adherence to project gates
- Standardizing of all of the above where possible, tailoring to specific client needs/preferences where necessary
- Tracking, coordinating and communicating all scheduled and unscheduled project activities to maintain clarity for all stakeholders and ensure project trajectory
- Being responsible for project and programme review and close, ensuring lessons and achievements are recorded, recognized and celebrated
What skills & values you will bring:
- be articulate, as strong verbal and written communication with our clients is vital
- have a strong can-do attitude and be very goal-focused
- have a passion for working in teams and be great with people
- have previous experience of structured project management methodologies
- Excel expertise necessary, as well as high proficiency in other MS Office products
- experience working in PPM tools desirable
- ideally (but not necessarily) have previous experience with employee benefits technology delivery or similar industry
Our “PINK” benefits & what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values ‘being brilliant together’, ‘challenging everything. delivering excellence’ and ‘maximising potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.