London, UK | Job Posted 28/03/2018
Our mission & vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (Darwin).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Solutions Delivery team!
About the team:
We're growing rapidly and there are even more exciting times ahead. We’re keen to talk to people who’d be interested in joining our Solutions Delivery team, who are responsible for implementing Darwin to our clients. The SD team plays a critical role in helping our clients realise value from their investment in our technology.
Your mission will be:
As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination of our delivery for global Enterprise clients. You will be a key member of the team with day-to-day awareness of all project and programme activities, both internally and with our clients.
- Create and manage all project and programme plans from Thomsons templates
- Maintain project and programme plan templates with Best Practice team
- Coordinate all programme communication – document control, meetings, issuance of project documentation
- Record and manage of all project actions
- Manage of project details and data in Jira
- Own monitoring adherence to project gates
- Standardise of all of the above where possible, tailoring to specific client needs/preferences where necessary
- Track, coordinate and communicate all scheduled and unscheduled project activities to maintain clarity for all stakeholders and ensure project trajectory
What skills & values you will bring:
- have a strong intellect, as benefits can be a complex but stimulating topic
- be articulate, as strong verbal and written communication with our clients is vital
- have a strong can-do attitude and be very goal-focused
- have a passion for working in teams and be great with people
- have previous experience of structured project management methodologies
- Excel expertise necessary, as well as high proficiency in other MS Office products
- experience working in PPM tools desirable
- ideally (but not necessarily) have previous experience with employee benefits technology delivery or similar industry
Our “PINK” benefits & what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending accountfor you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.