Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 05/08/2019
The role is part of the Solution Delivery Team, working closely with QA Manager, Team Manager and Configuration Pod Leads responsible for the quality processes used in end to end configuration of Darwin implementation during projects and programs.
You will be responsible for supervising, managing and constantly motivating team members.
The QA Lead must understand how quality-testing fits into the organizational structure, in other words, clearly define its role within the organization.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
The role and your mission:
- Organize and control the Quality Testing process
- Ensure visibility, traceability and control of quality testing process to deliver a high-quality product
- Build up and lead the QA Team to the success of projects
- Define the scope of testing within the context of delivery
- Apply the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the project
- Ensure all configuration tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking
- Make sure that the team is focusing on automation as improvement area along with manual testing
- Own the incident review process and output of the process including feedback
- Problem Management representative for Solutions Delivery
- Give feedback and take action in order to continuously improve ways of working
- Ensure quality standards for all processes
- Define clear actions / minutes from meetings and circulate accordingly
- Line management for the assigned QA specialists
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Explore process improvements and adjustments in order to streamline and make work more efficient at business type level
What skills & values you will bring:
- As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent.
- You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
- Previous experience in leading QA teams
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project
- Seek opportunities to be assigned to different work streams to demonstrate and develop new and existing skills for self and team members
- Prove responsibility for own development
- Be a good listener of team members’ feedback and have the ability to resolve any issues or conflicts
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients