Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Your mission will be:
The Renewals Manager will drive the Renewals & Expansion strategy to ensure over achievement. This will involve getting into the detail and supporting our Client Success Managers, as well as looking at the bigger picture and driving best practice aground retention and growth.
Key objectives are to maximize Client retention and expansion, guiding them to the solutions value while also driving increased SaaS revenue by maximizing price uplift, securing long-term renewal contracts and achieving on time (or preferably early) renewal contract closure.
The Renewals Manager is responsible for driving the strategy, removing road blocks and enabling team members to ensure a win-win situation for both our clients and us. Ownership of a number and accurate and regular forecasting is key.
As a member of the Client Success Organisation you are a key contributor to support the management team in driving innovation of the SaaS Renewals and expansion business, increase Client satisfaction and improve internal processes and systems.
- Working as part of a Global team with strong contract knowledge to support and advise Clients on the benefit and the procedures in the renewal of their SaaS subscription.
- Guide Clients through the potential complexity of the Thomsons contract framework, highlighting benefits of the solution, providing insight and suggesting and implementing approaches to streamline the contract renewal process.
- Ensure laser-focus on timely sales renewals, influence Client decisions, consistently delivering results against target and are experienced in working in a fast-paced sales environment.
- The ability to understand, articulate and position contracts and legal terms in relation to SaaS and services contracts.
- Contribute to the development of clear processes to drive efficiencies in the end to end renewals cycle
- Work with colleagues to Identify risks for Renewal and opportunities to grow the SaaS solutions, aligning to the Thomsons SaaS subscription renewal strategy and objectives
- Work with colleagues on competitive renewals and RFP’s
- Achieve / exceed annual renewal targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Train and coach colleagues on techniques and best practices and recognise when colleagues need help
- Maximize renewal revenue (e.g. applying uplift and minimize downsell)
- Renewal planning and pipeline management to drive on-time or early renewals, including helping colleagues to prioritise
- Accurately forecast quarterly renewal revenue, whilst having a rolling 12 month view of all opportunities.
- Coach the team to Identify, up-sell & cross-sell opportunities within dedicated Client base
- Establish strong, lasting and collaborative relationships with the appropriate regional and local representatives.
- Establish an account presence and build trust with key contacts, whilst ensuring the CSM drives adoption and optimal usage of Thomsons SaaS solutions
What skills and values you will bring:
- Strong communication & account management, as well as the skills to enable others.
- Experience of identifying and selling additional solutions and services.
- Collaboration, the ability to work across the company and time zones with prior experience of working with a global team.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and be will to get involved at all levels of the business.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving annual revenue targets, building Client relationships and increasing overall Client satisfaction
- Demonstrate advanced sales capabilities like Account Planning, System & Process Optimisation, Contract Negotiation, Client Care, Internal Selling, Stakeholder Management etc.
- Experience in a SaaS subscription renewal sales organisation is desired.
- Gains trust of others easily
- Ability to work within growing team with high growth targets
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excellent communication skills.
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?