Role Location: London, UK
Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (Darwin).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Solutions Delivery team!
About the team:
This is a great opportunity to grow and shape a new function/role in an incredibly high growth company. We are growing exponentially each year & are excited to have a resource management professional to join our team.
Your mission will be:
- Own all resource allocations for the global implementation function, working inside the PMO
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and deliver the resourcing strategy and in year resource plans
- Be proactive in resolving or offering solutions to resolve supply and demand challenges of deployment both at the transactional and operational levels
- Optimise the allocation of work and deployment of staff to maximise utilisation and profitability, in conjunction with personal development plans and wellbeing
- Act as strategic advisor on resourcing to the business in the region, working closely with the regional Delivery Managers, as well as Operations Leadership, to provide guidance based on business intelligence and knowledge of the region
- Drive strategic planning activities and discussions that include regular interface with management, long term capacity planning, and finance teams to provide analysis and recommendations for process improvements and implementation
- Manage resource schedules for staffing and accuracy forecasting
- Actively manage capacity and reduce utilisation leakage.
- Create and publish weekly operations reports designed to deliver optimal management visibility
- Identify and report on key performance metrics, drawing key insights and leveraging them to help set the strategic agenda for the team.
What skills and values you will bring:
- Extremely strong analytical skills with the ability to detect patterns and analyze disparate data
- Similarly strong Excel skills, with capacity to build complex macros from the ground up
- Deployment and manpower planning experience, from an enterprise level SaaS or consulting organisation
- Strong communications skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of and exposure to operational business processes, with a strong preference for knowledge of Services/Professional Services/Consulting operations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced operational role, with ability to manage ambiguity, changing priorities and remain focused on delivering excellent results
- Outstanding project management skills to manage and prioritize a variety of competing projects.
- Experience with a major CRM system is a huge plus; experience implementing a system is even better!
Our “PINK” benefits & what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending accountfor you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.