Our mission and vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
The Commercial team known internally as the Relationship team are responsible for creating new opportunities and closing new business with Enterprise Clients. As the business grows the team are looking to welcome a new Sales Operations Analyst to support the SVP with efficiencies, forecasting and pipeline accuracy.
The role and your mission:
- Assist with the planning and implementation of projects that support the Sales process
- Working closely with Marketing to manage the pipeline and lead-gen activities
- Assists Sales department in distribution of leads
- Provide technical and administrative support on Salesforce
- Support finance in providing accurate forecasting information and packs to the SVP on sales pipeline
- Support finance in analyse data on sales productivity, sales pipeline, deal size and lead time to provide insight that will increase new business revenue
- Champion the use of Sales Force and best practice within the sales team and wider business
- Work closely with the SVP to help implement efficiencies and new processes within the Sales team
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to learn about the overall sales cycle and provide insight and recommendations to improve the sales process for the client
What skills and values you will bring:
- Experience working in a sales operations or sales analyst role
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience working within a commercial team and reporting to senior sales leadership
- Strong organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to analyse data and produce impactful insight
- Experience working in a software company preferably within a SaaS business
- Passion for collaborating and championing best practice
- Advanced knowledge of Sales Force and it’s reporting tools
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Opportunity to develop with in Thomsons an Mercer
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?