Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
The Transformation & Change team provide support for all internal business change including Change Management, Programme & Project Management.
The team report into the CEO and predominantly work on programmes which are cross functional and a business priority.
Due to our ambition and rate of growth, this is a brilliant opportunity to work on programmes and projects which directly align our ongoing business strategy and ensure we achieve our company targets.
Your mission will be:
The role is a 12 month fixed term contract providing maternity cover.
You will be responsible for the coordination of projects and workstreams which are already running under a large cross functional change programme.
You will work across the business to support projects and workstreams and to underpin the overall programme governance.
You will work with the Project & Programme Managers to support multiple projects, specifically:
- Creating & proactively maintaining project plans at a detailed level to ensure tasks and milestones are tracked throughout a project with updates to tasks, milestones, dependencies and resources;
- Ensuring Risks & Issues are reported on all projects with all required information required so that they can be managed accordingly within the Programme (based on a PRINCE2 principle of managing by exception);
- Providing clear status reports and updates (both verbal and written) to the team which will also be used by a wide range of internal stakeholders, showing adherence to scope and timelines;
- Running Project Status Meetings, gate reviews and Project Close workshops;
- Logging Lessons Learned and following up on actions as appropriate.
What skills and values you will bring:
- Proven track record of having supported the successful delivery of projects to achieve business objectives;
- A passion for understanding the business and teams in which the project is delivering and the value it will deliver;
- Flexibility to adapt to changing deadlines and scope;
- A Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner, APMP Fundamentals or Practitioner, PMI CAPM or PMP as well as the opportunity to have tailored this framework to suit a specific organisation;
- MS Project experience;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Experience of having worked in an innovative and technology driven culture, especially SaaS product businesses.
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?