Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
To meet the growing demand for Darwin, we need an exceptionally talented, bright, and driven Senior Technical Trainer to work within our Global Darwin Education Services Team – Darwin expert Services.
Your mission will be:
- Delivering first class Darwin Education Services solutions to Clients, Mercer and Thomsons people, via:
- Live Webinars
- Classroom sessions
- Contributing to the design of effective and scalable Learning solutions, such as:
- pre and post training support content
- content workflow development
- E-learning storyboards and content
- Peer review and Best Practice on learning content design and development
- Providing coaching support to junior members of the team
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and innovation and sharing these with the other members of the Darwin Enablement team
- Stakeholders’ engagement
What skills and values you will bring:
- 3-5 years previous experience in a Training role
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ownership of tasks from start to end
- Escalating upwards in an effective and timely manner
- Planned thinking in line with Darwin Education Services strategic objectives
- A strong and effective team player
- Ability to develop and maintain cross team relationships
- Ability to manage own time effectively based on agreed priorities
- Ability to work on multiple queries or tasks at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate internally, with Clients, and with Mercer
- Attention to details
- Previous Technical Training delivery and support
- eLearning support
- Influencing and Coaching skills
- Striving to be an essential part of the Darwin Education Services Team and to contribute to its innovation
- Enjoying owning specific tasks and able to deliver with minimal supervision or guidance
- Enjoying coaching and supporting more junior members of the Team.
- Undergraduate Degree preferably in Business and Technology or equivalent
- TAP certified or equivalent
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending account for you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?