London, UK | Job Posted 27/06/2018
Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (Darwin).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Service Establishment team!
About the team:
The Service Consultant role sits within the Service Establishment team, specifically within the Solutions Delivery function.
The Service Establishment team are key in adding value to our projects, as they are skilled in understanding how Darwin (our benefits management and employee engagement platform) is configured for each client and the end-to-end processing impact of their requirements.
In this role, you will own the recommendation of best practice, as well as provide initial support to ensure our client’s smooth transition to business as usual. This means you will be directly influencing the efficiency and quality of our service.
We will train you to become a Darwin expert, as our Service Consultants will be champions for client satisfaction across their projects and promotors of knowledge sharing across the team.
Your mission will be:
- Contribute your HR and payroll systems knowledge to define best practice for end to end client processes
- Manage and deliver multiple HR Service establishment projects
- Track and communicate success measures to stakeholders and provide solutions to clients’ bespoke operational requirements
- Respond to clients queries post go-live of their flexible employee benefits site and track service levels
- Manage key stakeholders expectations and work with internal teams to deliver to project deadlines, drive automation and minimise risk
- Attend internal and external client meetings both onsite and offsite
- Create and improve training material to ensure accessible online content that can be delivered in a scalable and efficient way
What skills & values you will bring:
- solid understanding of HR & payroll processes and systems
- adaptable communication skills
- proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- high attention to detail
- ability to multi-task and prioritise time effectively
- problem solving skills
- ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel skills and Microsoft PowerPoint
- A technical aptitude - to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- Previous technical support experience (desirable)
- Previous project management experience (desirable)
Our “PINK” benefits & what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending accountfor you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.