Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 09/10/2018
The Technology Operations Team provide the infrastructure and tools that Darwin is built, sold and serviced on. Your ultimate aim will be to deliver a seamless experience to both employees and our Clients, encompassing speed, resilience and enterprise-class technology solutions.
As a sub team, the Service Desk is here to support our employees and all things related to tech! You will be responsible for laptops, PC’s, phones and all other tech equipment around the office as well as administering and advising on every piece of software used across the business.
You will be working alongside a team of 8 people in our Service Desk team providing 2nd line support on Incidents and problem tickets.
What will you be doing:
- Working in a team of 15 globally to deliver technology operations to a SaaS business
- Monitoring the IT Service Desk Queue’s (Email, Calls, Self Service and workgroup queue) and ensures the SLA/SLO targets are maintained
- Maintain and improve current toolset as well as updating where required
- Logging, classifying and prioritising incidents and service requests via Service Desk software
- Analysing incidents/problems received via the Service Desk
- Furthering automation capabilities within the team drawing from past experiences
- Work with wider tech teams to engage and deliver tech improvements across the business
- Willingness to occasionally work out of hours
- Point of escalation for the Service Desk Team
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Experience as a Service Desk Analyst with a background in 1st and 2nd line support and a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- MCSE and ITIL certifications desirable
- Previous experience with VMWare, Windows preferable
- Powershell experience preferable
- High attention to detail
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Passion for Technology and getting ‘under the bonnet’
- Local Area Networks – TCP/IP, VLANs, switches, cabling;
- PC: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 knowledge (Linux and MAC knowledge is also welcome)
- PC peripherals – and mobile phones, printers, VoIP etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server etc.
- Knowledge of Anti-Virus and Encryption software preferable.
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients