Your experience and values:
Essential technical and skill set requirements:
- Local Area Networks – TCP/IP, VLANs, switches, cabling;
- PC: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 &10 (Linux and MAC knowledge is also welcome)
- PC peripherals – and mobile phones, printers, VoIP etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server etc.
- Experience of have worked in a busy service desk team
- At least 12 months' experience of having worked as a team leader
- A solid background in IT Support & TechnologyLeadership skills
- A passion for excellent customer service and empathy for clients and colleagues alike
- A broad knowledge of Corporate IT and services
- Experience of Incident Management and Escalation
- Experience working within ITIL best practice and working to strict SLAs
Desirable technical and skill set requirements:
- Knowledge of Anti-Virus and Encryption software preferable.
- Previous experience with VMWare, Windows preferable
- Automation capabilities
- Powershell experience preferable
- Passion for Technology and getting ‘under the bonnet’
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively using tools provided
- Experience to prepare and complete concise and effective documentation
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore