Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is changing Benefits For Good. Our unique & innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole other level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused & on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of the most exciting times in the company’s history and whilst we are recognised as the global leader in our industry we are not about to become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market & our “PINK” people are what makes this possible.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success and dominate the global market. We truly believe using our platform and products can impact people’s lives, nearly 2 million people already use our platform (Darwin).
Join us on our journey & take the next step in your career with the Systems Administrator team!
About the team:
The Systems Administrator team are a global team that work across the UK, Romania and Singapore. They are a dynamic team that has supported the company’s growth and continue to play a critical role in the technology department. As a Systems Administrator you will be working as a lead in the team providing insight and hands on technical duties.
Your mission will be:
- Working in a team of 15 globally to deliver technology operations to a SaaS business
- Maintain and improve current tool set as well as updating where required
- Furthering automation capabilities within the team drawing from past experiences
- Work with wider tech teams to engage and deliver tech improvements across the business
- Occasionally work out of hours to support the wider team
What skills & values you will bring:
- Passion for Technology and getting ‘under the bonnet’
- MCSE, CEH, ITIL certifications desirable
- Previous experience with VMWare, Windows, Linux
- Strong Powershell experience essential
- Previous experience with BackupExec, WSUS and deployment tools desirable
- Familiarisation with automation technologies such as Chocolatey
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Awareness of security tooling advantageous (WAF, IDS, IPS)
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
Our “PINK” benefits & what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with the offering of progression
- A fail- friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Birthday day off
- Weekly Health & Fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A spending accountfor you to spend on the things you decide are important
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
We remain passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ and to ‘maximise our potential’ are part of our unique culture, which is the glue that binds us.