Our Mission & Vision
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
Our Talent Acquisition team is part of our People Team who sit at the heart of the business, striving to support with strategic goals and enable our people to bring their best selves to work each day! As a team, we take pride in our excellent Human Resource Business Partnering, Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition and Engagement functions – taking care to foster a PINK culture and positive working environment.
Your mission will be:
The role of a Talent Acquisition Partner at Thomsons is to work with the hiring managers in your client groups, and is therefore an influential and critical one. The role is responsible for building a pipeline of potential talent for a group of departments. This is a full-cycle recruitment role, therefore you will need to rapidly identify, attract and screen potential candidates for a wide variety of vacancies, as well as interview and manage the offer to hire process at all levels of seniority and candidates. The candidate experience we offer here is hugely important and so a positive, helpful and can-do attitude, as well as impeccable written and verbal communication skills, are a must.
What skills and values you will bring:
- revious experience in successfully recruiting for a fast-growing company in expansion mode or recruiting high volumes of outstanding candidates (either agency or in-house)
- Extremely high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle
- An understanding of partnering across the business on the best hiring, interviewing, and closing strategies.
- Demonstrable success in hiring at all levels of seniority
- In collaboration with the HR team actively contribute and drive to improve operational effectiveness.
- Contribute to the overall people retention strategy and the employee lifecycle.
- Have good knowledge of external market and industry trends.
- Exceptional ability to manage internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills and an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to understand and track key metrics (conversion rates, time to hire, etc.)
- Impeccable attention to detail to guarantee accuracy of data and ensuring it is kept up to date for reporting purposes.
- Experience of using HRIS and ATS (Workday and Workable is preferred)
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and ambitious
Our “PINK” benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?