Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 28/01/2019
You will be working within the Client Team, specifically within the service & support function. At Thomsons it is our mission to deliver an excellent and consistent experience for all our clients through our channels of communication. The Client Team work closely together to support one another in achieving results and delivering to our clients.
The role and your mission:
The Vendor Payment Coordinator will support one of our large enterprise clients that outsource payroll and provider processes to Thomsons. You main responsibility will be to manage the day to day coordination of vendor invoicing and conversations around this process with the Client vendor manager and 3rd party broker. In addition you may manage the day to day needs of our clients and their use of the Darwin technical platform; potentially performing payroll & benefit administrative tasks, and answering technical queries from clients, employee escalations & 3rd party providers. You will be a service specialist, you will be required to maintain strong client relationships and consult on ongoing services within Darwin and related to payroll.
You will work with the Client Manager & Helpdesk (where service purchased) to own the client relationship and maintain/improve your client satisfaction scores.
- Ability to develop a close working relationships with the client & vendors through an understanding of the client’s requirements and payment processes.
- Listen to clients and vendors in order to identify problems and implement new invoice processes to optimize existing process.
- Liaise with other teams at Thomsons to resolve client queries Manage communication from clients by e-mail, telephone and in person to build a solid working relationship.
- Proactively manage client & vendor escalations/queries promptly to avoid payment delays.
- Track and ensure KPI’s are met for clients invoicing & payment.
- Manage excel based tracking tool to maintain current invoice status per location & benefit.
- Manage & maintain task management system to track receipt of invoices and respond to vendors/client on queries
- Manage complaints/escalations related to invoice process and be proactive to provide solutions.
- Complete standard quality and peer review checks of work of invoicing and wider process as required.
- Coordinate & Lead calls/meetings with Vendor/Client to continual review process for optimizations and discussion pending invoice payments.
- Manage client to scope & demonstration strong stakeholder and expectation management skills to ensure all parties carry out their own responsibilities in process
- Understand end to end benefit administration process to fully understand wider impact of delays/errors in invoice process and be able engage the relevant parties to resolve.
- On-board new benefits to existing invoice process.
- Hold broker to account on reconciliation.
- Maintain Service Reporting to summarize invoice progress to client stakeholders. Present and discussion incidents.
- Become a Darwin, HR and Payroll processes champion; manage client administrator use of the software from a business as usual capacity.
- Review Darwin release notes
- Be aware of bugs or technical issues on Darwin that could impact client operations.
- Complete scheduled work in line with client’s monthly processing deadlines including client administration, which is subject to change dependent on the demands of the business and our seasonal peak work schedule.
- Maintain process documentation.
- Prioritise and manage your work load within your client portfolio.
- Attend client calls & meetings to support on action logs and project related work as required.
- Complete standard quality and peer review checks of work as required.
- Identify administration efficiencies and communicate product updates, implement software changes where required to streamline processing.
- Prepare for annual flex windows from a processing perspective, own post AFR reporting and payroll changes; attend project meetings, carry out UAT (testing) from a processing perspective.
- Identify discrepancies within the following and remedy:
- Inbound client data files;
- Process scheduling and any changes that occur from the standard operation;
- Outbound data files (Payroll, Provider & P11d).
- Use business tools – confluence to investigate and provide resolution to queries.
- Issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Desire to lead and improve Darwin & processes.
- Suggest any client improvements to process and delivery to ensure productivity is maintained and efficiency met.
- Support clients in their understanding of invoice process, ensuring they understand the most recent procedure to support actions they need to take in the system.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivering a high standard of quality in-call/email handling and call logging.
- Respond to email queries and admin work on time (within SLA), and to the required high standard.
- Take ownership of queries and ensure they are completed correctly and within time.
- Handling and recording complaints to FCA standards and timeframes.
- Support peers in delivering to urgent requests and re-prioritization of work load where needed.
- Reconciliation of provider data.
Your experience and values:
Our Vendor Payment Coordinator will be passionate about delivering a high quality service. We want people with the confidence to guide and influence both internal and external stakeholders in order to coordinate process efficiencies and support our clients in the use of our market leading software. We take pride in our work, always striving for right first time delivery.
- Adaptable communicator, facilitator, influencer and problem solver.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Good relationship skills, Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively.
- Able to work calmly in a pressured environment.
- Thrives in a client facing role.
- Lives the Thomson’s Values.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge with applications Confluence/Jira preferable.
- Experience in working to vendor management or accounts payable.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package.
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore.
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.