Listen to Jo Fairweather, OVO’s Head of Reward and Wellbeing, discuss their award-winning approach to supporting the financial wellness of their employees.
In this short podcast you’ll hear:
- How OVO used focus groups and employee forums to discover employees were looking for new ways to plan and save for the future
- The financial solutions they put in place including a flex fund, Workplace ISA and mortgage brokering service
- How OVO communicated the financial solutions to employees with targeted communications, benefits fairs and face-to-face sessions
- The incredible results they achieved including 90% utilisation of the flex fund
- Jo’s top tips for ensuring your approach to financial wellness is award-winning
Or listen to it on the go with Apple Podcasts!
Check out the other episodes in the series
What is financial anxiety and who does it impact?
How do financial worries impact wellbeing?